Keep dust and water out of your headset with this easily attached wrap around neoprene cover.
TYR's Soft Silicone Ear Plugs mold easily to your ears for a comfortable, watertight seal. A storage case is also included to keep your ear plugs clean.
A must for any swimmer, TYR's Anti-Fog Spray keeps your goggles and glasses clean and prevents them from fogging.
- Show support for your favorite brand with the Whisky Get Fancy patch. - Perfect to apply onto your hat, bag, or jersey
Cannondale Headshok Adaptor for the SKS Shockboard Fender
Fork Adapter for Suntour/RockShox Offset allows full fender or Velo fender stays to be mounted to the Suntour, RockShox, or other forks with unique mounting systems.
Fork Adapter for Suntour/RockShox Straight allows full fender or Velo fender stays to be mounted to the Suntour, RockShox, or other forks with unique mounting systems.
$7.00 - $7.99
You can skip those boring plastic caps because we've designed a super light alloy valve cap and gave it a premium finish. Available in signature Supacaz Oil Slick plus a variety of colors. Leave no detail of your bike untouched. - 2 fully aluminum valve caps - Fits Presta valves
$7.49 - $8.49
The Lizard Skins Patch Kits are made with high performance adhesive and will protect your frame from nicks and scratches. All patch kits come with 2 large, 4 medium and 2 small patches. - 14 mils thick for premium durability - UV resistant – won’t fade or discolor
$7.99 - $29.99
Clear stick on chainstay and frame protectors.
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 32mm wide x 222mm long - 3 extenders included for desired protection
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-2 Bottle Opener. This ergonomic tool is made of stainless steel with a comfy vinyl coating.
Perfect for keeping cables and cords tucked away or for attaching to your bike frame whatever you deem attachable, these handy Problem Solvers Zip Ties come packed 100 per box. - 2.5 x 200mm - Heavy-duty nylon material - 100 count per box
Light-duty zip tie - 200mm length x 2.5mm - Bag of 100
- Low profile frame protection with hook and loop fabric fastening - Double-stitched construction with permanent graphics - 250Mm length with width marks allow personalised fit adjustment - Small fits chainstays ranging from 60mm to 100mm circumference - Medium fits chainstays ranging from 85mm to 140mm circumference - Large fits chainstays ranging from 110mm to 180mm circumference
Featuring a three-color Park Tool logo and "bike wrench" graphic, Park Tool's Pint Glass is made from heavyweight, dishwasher-safe glass.
$8.99 - $10.99
Ride with minimal chain slap by using a Chainstay Protector. Comes in 5 sizes and 4 colors giving you the versatility needed no matter what you ride. Designed and made in our Utah facility, the Chainstay Protector is made with neoprene and sewn with a tight stitch and heavy-duty thread for extra strength and durability. Lizard Skins chainstay guards are the original, strongest and lightest protectors on the market since 1993.
Replacement SKS Rubber Straps for RacebladePro and S-Board
Show your love for bicycles, tools and all things Park Tool with their Coffee Mug. Perfect for impressing your guests with a cool-logo cup, or fueling yourself before a fun wrenching session, a few of these mugs should be in every kitchen cabinet and bicycle workshop, too!
- Add to older versions of the SuperStand to extend height to accept 29er wheels
Vinyl adhesive decal, perfect for tool boards, vehicles and trailers. Available in black or white. Dimensions: 36 x 4.5-inches
8 sets of SKS Breakaway Mount Eyebolt and Nut Set
This eyebolt and nut set for fender-mounting contains 8 stainless eyebolts, 8 stainless nuts, and 8 plastic stay endcaps. This hardware set is used for mounting Chromoplastic Longboards, Bluemels, and Commuter II Fenders.
Set of 8 SKS stainless fender drawbolt/nuts
• Lightweight, waterproof design • Touch screen friendly • Easy to use closure • 420d TPU nylon, semi-transparent nylon
Capture your ride from new and exciting angles with GoPro's Vented Helmet Strap Mount. It's incredibly adjustable and fits most vented helmets so you can mount your GoPro camera for unique shots (camera sold separately).
You asked for it. This Fork Protector is designed to help prevent scratches from happening to your stanchions. Whether it's from rocks, wear from the adventures of travel, or bug guts during roof rack transportation, this will help protect your fork. - Fits Fork Stanchion size 32-36mm - Fits forks up to 180mm in travel - Weight: 31 grams (pair)
$14.99 - $21.99
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 64mm wide x 305mm long - 3 Extenders included for desired protection
- EverClear Roll is 12 micrometers (µm) thick and offers 2 x 60-inches of high-quality protection film - It's designed to protect your frame against anything from rock chips to cable rubs and everything in-between. - Included is a sheet large enough to cover your down tube, top tube, chain-stay, cable rub points and crank arms. Also works great for fork lowers, shock bodies, and more! Especially great for protecting carbon frames or decals. - It’s easy to cut and apply—simply trace and cut your desired pattern(s), clean your surface, and apply where necessary! - Want to boost re-sale value of you bike? EverClear is your ticket! By applying this stealthy 12µm protection to your frame when it’s new, you can preserve that new look without using any bulky and ugly frame protection. Then, when it’s time to sell, you can remove the EverClear, and you are left with a beautiful like-new bike that’s ready to get top dollar in re-sale. - Made in the USA
The Seltzer mount is designed to carry a standard bottle cage and two threaded CO2 cartridges, in a clean and compact way. - Holds one standard bottle cage - Accommodates two threaded CO2 cartridges, up to 25g - Can be installed directly to bottle cage mounts on frame - Bottle cage and cartridges sold separately
Page 1 of 3 Next page