Everybody needs a floor pump in their home, but not just any floor pump will do. You need something that's dependable, versatile, and accurate, like our new Air Tool Comp. It checks all the boxes with a dual-stage pressure gauge that delivers the low-pressure accuracy that your mountain bike tires require, while also matching the high-pressure needs of your road and gravel tires. At 365cc-per-stroke, it might not match the MTB floor pump, but this one fills big tires fast and makes for a great all-arounder that’ll get you out the door and riding—fast. - Dual-scale 3" (76mm) oversized gauge. - Steel base and aluminum barrel construction. - Ergonomic wing handle is now overmolded for comfort. - Auto-selecting SwitchHitter II head technology. - Includes spare rubber seal for head. - Max pressure: 120 PSI (8.3bar) - Volume-per-stroke: 365cc
Thanks to its smaller-diameter barrel, with Specialized's Air Tool HP Floor Pump it's easier than ever to inflate high-pressure tires. It also features Specialized's SwitchHitter head that works with Presta and Schrader valves, quality steel construction for excellent durability, and a three-sided base for superb stability. Plus, you'll love the comfortable, wide handle, easy-to-read oversize gauge and the nice, long hose.
Back by popular demand, the Air Tool MTB Floor Pump is better than ever. Designed for low pressure, high volume tires, it provides precise pressure to ensure that your tires are set up for whatever the trail throws at you. - Oversized 3" (76mm) gauge has 0-40 PSI range for maximum resolution when filling large tires. - Massive 508cc volume aluminum barrel pushes enough air to seat tubeless tires. - Ergonomic Wing handle with pressure relief valve. - Auto selecting SwitchHitter II technology. - Includes spare rubber seal for head. - Max pressure: 40 PSI (2.7bar) - Volume-per-stroke: 508cc
Specialized's Air Tool Comp Floor Pump boasts a pro-quality cast aluminum base, barrel, and ergonomic handle with rugged internals for easy pumping and excellent durability. Featuring Specialized's great SwitchHitter II head that automatically adapts to fit Presta and Schrader valves, this sturdy pump also sports an easy-to-read oversize gauge that makes finding the right pressures a breeze.
Specialized's Air Tool Sport Floor Pump boasts all-steel construction, durable internals, a long hose, a sturdy handle and a three-sided base for easy pumping and excellent stability. You also get Specialized's SwitchHitter head that automatically adapts to fit Presta and Schrader valves, and an easy-to-read, 2-inch gauge to make dialing in the right pressure a breeze.
With specifications more akin to a suspension fork than a traditional pump, the SuperPista combines a full metal shock piston design with the classic Italian leather plunger washer and self-lubricating linear bearings to create the highest-efficiency, smoothest-running SuperPista to date. Efficient, accurate, durable are the trademarks of the SuperPista floor pump. - High-mount digital gauge accurate to 1% with backlight, adjustable pressure alarm, and adjustable pressure units (uses two CR2032 batteries) - Full-size Ash wood handle with a secure carrier strap - High-efficiency 28mm SILCA leather piston assembly - Brass air check-valve assembly - Alloy barrel with plated steel piston shaft - Long filler hose with integrated Schrader chuck - Hiro locking-lever Presta chuck with a magnetic dock - Rated to 220psi
$84.99 - $89.99
Lezyne's Alloy Floor Drive Pump features a durable CNC-machined aluminum barrel and base. Varnished wood handle with aluminum junction and steel piston. Oversized 3.5-inch precision gauge. 220 psi max. Extra-long, high-strength hose with aluminum couplers. Tough anodized high-polish finish. - ABS2 equipped
Lezyne's Macro Floor Drive Pump is an outstanding value. It features a durable steel barrel and piston, along with an ergonomic, sleek composite matrix handle and base. - Effortless Inflation design - Precision gauge - Extra-long hose - Ultra-rigid construction doesn’t flex during use - Max pressure: 220psi / 15.1 bar
Built to last with a steel barrel and Composite Matrix base, Lezyne's Sport Floor Drive Pump is reliable and powerful. Its long-travel piston effortlessly inflates tires up to 160 psi and the tight-sealing Flip-Thread head fits both Presta and Schrader valves. You'll also appreciate the extra-long hose, varnished wooden handle, easy-to-read gauge, and included Speed Chuck attachment.
• AnyValve pump head automatically detects between Presta, Schrader, and Dunlop valves • Steel barrel and Nylon Glass Fiber Base • Ergonomic T-handle with storage on both ends • Total height: 640mm • Volume per stroke: 300 cubic centimeters • Max pressure: 120 psi
- Extra large 3” psi gauge - AnyValve pump head grips Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves securely - Durable polypropylene-constructed base - Max 160 psi, 11 BAR - Total height 660 mm - Volume per stroke: 315 cubic centimeters
Sturdy Steel Barrel, Large Gauge Built To Last Made with a bombproof steel barrel and base, the Piston 2 is built to last. Which is good, because with its extra large 3” gauge and versatile Anyvalve pump head, this is a pump you'll never get tired of using. - Extra Long 38" Hose To Reach Valves In Stands Or Car Racks. - Convenient Integrated Hose Keeper On Handle. - Psi And Bar Increments On Gauge, With Vibrant Color Matched Background. - 160 Psi, 11.0 Bar Maximum
Large Top Mounted Gauge This sleek and sturdy pump features a large 3” diameter gauge that’s mounted at the top making it easy to read. The steel base and barrel give it a solid, dependable foundation, and the Anyvalve pump head works on any bicycle valve with the flick of a lever. - Top mounted hose for easy reach. - Super Long 41.5" Hose To Reach Valves In Stands Or Car Racks. - Convenient integrated hose keeper on handle. - Psi and bar increments on gauge, with vibrant color matched background. - 220 psi, 15 bar maximum.
Topeak's Joe Blow Max HP quickly inflates tires with a durable steel barrel, a sturdy composite base, a padded handle, and a tight-sealing TwinHead that fits Presta, Schrader and even Dunlop valves. You'll also appreciate the extra-long hose and big, easy-to-read gauge.
Topeak's Joe Blow Sport II quickly inflates tires thanks to its durable steel barrel and base, a tight-sealing aluminum thumblock head that fits Presta and Schrader valves as well as an oversized, padded handle. Plus, the easy-to-read gauge lets you dial in the perfect pressure every time!
The Topeak JoeBlow III continues the tradition of setting the benchmark for floor pump durability and performance while ushering in upgrades with an enlarged 3-inch chronograph-inspired gauge and hammer-style TwinHead DX pump head. A durable steel barrel and base as well as an ergonomic padded handle make inflating tires a breeze. - Presta / Schrader / Dunlop-compatible - Max 160psi / 11bar - Volume per stroke: 317.5cc - 3.7lbs / 1.68kg - Ball and bladder needles included
- Black anodized alloy barreled floor pump with integrated analog gauge - Composite handle and wide base make for a stable pumping platform - Reversible head is compatible with Presta and Schrader valves - Includes ball inflation accessories - Max PSI: 160psi
Sunlite's Air Surge Comp Lite Floor Pump features a high-flow aluminum barrel, an ergonomic rubber handle, an easy to read gauge and a sturdy base. It fits both Presta and Schrader valves.
• Large gauge • 160 psi (11 bar) • Dual head fits Presta and Schrader valves
- Tall 26" floor pump requires less bending over and features a 2.5" easy to read gauge - Steel barrel and base with plastic gripped foot pad - Autohead fits Schrader or Presta valves
Sunlite's Model D Floor Pump has a 16-inch tall steel barrel for easy inflation and a sturdy base. The easy-to-use thumblock head fits all of your Schrader valve tubes.
Sunlite's Model W Floor Pump has a 20-inch tall steel barrel for easy inflation. For easy transport and storage, the base features folding feet. The easy-to-use thumblock head fits all of your Schrader valve tubes.
- Alloy floor pump with steel anti-slip foot pad - 1-1/4" barrel diameter and 24" chamber height quickly inflates road and MTB tires - Includes plastic tips and sport needle accessories - Compatible with Schrader and Presta valves - Large easy to read 4" gauge - Max PSI: 160
- 21" high flow composite barrel floor pump - Schrader valve head with included Presta adapter - Type: Floor - Head Type: PV/SV - Max PSI: 120psi - Length: 21" - Barrel Material: Composite
- 22" high flow steel barreled floor pump - 2.5" EZ Read gauge - Schrader valve head with included Presta adapter - 160psi maximum - Type: Floor - Length: 22" - Barrel Material: Steel
- 22" high flow steel barrelled floor pump - Presta/Schrader auto select head - Ball needle and inflator adapters included - 2" EZ Read gauge - 160psi maximum
- High-flow steel barrel - 160 PSI high-pressure pump - Sturdy base, ergonomic T handle, long hose - Thumblock head for Schrader valves with Presta-valve adapter
• High-flow steel barrel • 160 PSI high pressure pump • Sturdy base and Ergonomic T- handle • Schrader valve w/ thumblock & presta adapter • EZ Read gauge
Specialized's Air Tool UHP Floor Pump makes it easy to dial in your fork and shock. With a cast aluminum base and an aluminum barrel, this sturdy floor pump reaches 350psi with ease. What's more, the micro air bleeder makes it easy to set the perfect pressure.
Now 50mm higher than before, the Air X-Press 8.0 is an upgrade of our sturdy and lightweight plastic floor pump with an accurate gauge for precise pressure control. - Displays both bar and PSI - Convenient handling due to proven SKS MULTI VALVE pump head with thumb lock lever - Inflates easily up to 8 bar/115 PSI
Page 1 of 2 Next page