Specialized's new Power Pro Elaston saddle is in a category all its own. To start, we focused on ensuring that it's very lightweight, which led to the design's inclusion of a stiff, FACT carbon shell with durable titanium rails. Meanwhile, the Body Geometry design was developed to cater to both men and women alike, and this helps deliver superior performance in all sitting positions—especially in aggressive ones. We've proven this extensively through blood flow testing and pressure mapping, and this process inspired us to create the lightest level of padding available. And this is where the Elaston differs from its Power brethren.
They've replaced the traditional PU padding for an Elaston foam construction that's made up of small beads that are expanded into the foam. The result? The feeling off sitting on 1,000 miniature pillows rather than one piece of foam. And to keep the comfort coming, we rely on our extra-wide and elongated Body Geometry channel and short nose to provide you with proper sit bone support.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab tested for both men and women to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Stiff FACT carbon fiber shell is tuned for support and ride compliance.
- Elaston foam provides unrivaled comfort and support on longer rides.
- Lightweight, durable, and hollow titanium rails.
- Level 1 padding: Lightest level of padding for the most direct connection to the bike.
- SWAT-compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
- Size 143mm / Weight: 231g
- Size 155mm / Weight: 235g
|Black / 143mm||888818333844||27118-1623||210000037418|
|Black / 155mm||888818333318||27118-1625||210000037436|
|Chameleon / 143mm||888818442959||27119-8123|
|Chameleon / 155mm||888818443109||27119-8125|
|White / 143mm||888818333578||27118-1633|
|White / 155mm||888818333189||27118-1635|