The No.9 CX Flat Mount fork is a light-weight, forward-compatible front-end upgrade, ideal for cyclocross, gravel, or commuting. Featuring the flat mount disc brake standard, easy fender mounts and 12mm thru-axle dropouts to create a refined, clean design that trims considerable weight over previous versions. The fork provides big tire clearance, precise handling and tracking capabilities, and a comfortable ride quality that Whisky forks are known for. - 12mm thru-axle, 100mm spacing - Designed for flat mount disc brakes - Hidden, removable fender mounts - 42mm max recommended tire size - ASTM Condition 2 - For off-road riding and jumps less than 12-inches - Includes thru-axle and Whisky Parts Co. compression plug
The Whisky No.7 RD fork is a modern caliper road fork for road bikes with tapered steertubes. Their No.7 RD fork features a standard 9mm x 100mm QR axle. It offers low weight, precise handling, and clearance for 28c tires. This is a perfect upgrade fork for in lieu of a steel or alloy fork, and makes a great replacement fork for existing carbon product.
Whisky poured over every detail, pushed the limits and broke new ground during the creation of the No.9 Rigid Carbon Mountain Bike Fork. It eliminates uncomfortable chatter and vibration over rough sections for an astoundingly plush ride. The delightfully stiff and compliant UD carbon fiber construction, tapered steerer, and 15mm thru-axle ensure minimal weight and precise handling. It all results in an enhanced riding experience and adds up to performance that you can count on. - Custom DT RWS Skewer included - 3.0" max recommended tire size - Axle to Crown Length: 480mm - Brake Mount: IS Disc Brake 160mm - Crown Race: 40 - Defined Color: Black - Front Axle: 15 x 100mm - Offset: 51mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Steerer Type: Tapered - Weight: 750 grams - Wheel Size: 29-inch
The Whisky No.9 MCX “monster cross” fork brings extra-wide tires to your drop-bar bike. How wide? The MCX accommodates tires up to 700c x 51mm or 650b x 61mm (that’s 2.4-inches). A relatively short 415mm axle-to-crown minimizes the geometry effects of a larger fork, and a 51mm offset improves toe clearance with large tires or fenders. The design draws from our CX forks, with lightweight carbon construction, a 12mm thru axle, and flat-mount brakes. Three-Pack mounts, dynamo cable routing, and fender mounts (700c x 45mm tire clearance with fender) add versatility for bikepackers and gravel riders. - 12 x 100mm thru-axle - Designed for flat mount disc brakes - Hidden, removable fender mounts - 700c x 51mm or 650b x 61 mm max tire size - ASTM Condition 2 - For off-road riding and jumps less than 12-inches - Includes thru axle and Whisky Parts Co. compression plug
The Whisky No.9 RD thru-axle fork is designed from the ground up to offer a modern road fork experience. Big tire clearance, flat mount brake capability, and internal cable routing all add up to a clean look and capable performance. Featuring sleek hidden fender mounts, this fork carries through with Whisky’s promise of refined, versatile performance. - 1-1/4-inch Tapered steerer tube - 12mm thru-axle, 100mm spacing - Designed for flat mount disc brakes - Hidden, removable fender mounts - 700 x 30c max recommended tire size - Includes thru axle and Whisky Parts Co. compression plug
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Available with brake studs or without - 60mm rake - Type: Cruiser Size: 26" - Steerer Type: Threaded Steerer - Steerer Length: 250mm - Axle-to-Crown: 400mm - Axle: 3/8" - Thread Length: 125mm - O.L.D.: 100mm
$58.49 - $60.69
- Cantilever brake mounts - 45mm rake - Hi-tensile steel construction - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Brake Mount: Cantilever - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 405mm - Thread Length: 120mm - Axle: QR 9mm
- Brake mounts: Caliper - Construction: Hi-tensile steel - Rake: 50mm - Type: LW - Steerer type: Threaded - Race diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8'inch
Economically priced hi-tensile steel MTB fork for 26-inch wheels. - Steerer Type: Threaded Steerer - Size: 1" (7/8 ID) - Steerer Length: 198mm - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 393mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8" - Thread Length: 95mm
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Caliper brake mount - 35mm rake - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Steerer Length: 137mm - Brake Mount: Caliper - Rake: 35mm - Axle-to-Crown: 315mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8-inch - Thread Length: 40mm
$89.19 - $91.49
• High-tensile steel construction • Springer suspension • Threaded • 1-inch diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • 20-inch version steerer length: 148mm • 26-inch version steerer length: 180mm
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 250mm steerer length • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork
$75.59 - $98.79
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • Fits bikes with 16-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
$88.19 - $104.99
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • I.S. disc mount • Fits bikes with 20-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
• Caliper brake mounts • 385mm axle-to-crown • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 180mm
$53.99 - $62.99
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm • For bikes with 26-inch wheels
$82.39 - $89.99
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter • Threadless fork
• Caliper brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • 300mm steerer length
- Cantilever brake mounts - High-tensile steel construction - Threadless fork - Steerer diameter: 1 1/8-inch - Steerer length: 260mm - For bikes with 26-inch wheels
Sure, there are plenty of lightweight XC forks out there, but racing demands so much more. Nimble handling, gram-obsessed weight, buttery damping—combined, they all make the difference between a good fork and a great fork. And with this in mind, the all-new RockShox SID World Cup Brain fork has been completely redesigned to meet the demands of XC racing, and hyperbole aside, we can confidently say that it sets the bar for race-worthy performance. The all-new Brain damper uses position sensitive technology for better chassis balance and traction. It does this while retaining the ability to separate rider input from bump events on the trail—just some of the incredible stuff that Brain is known for. The new technology can now remain active during the initial 25mm of travel, and this creates a much more balanced riding position and supple front-end feel. In turn, this goes a long way in reducing rider fatigue. And although the fork feels more active initially, as soon as you standup to get on the gas, the forward shift in weight naturally compresses the fork into the platform. So yeah, you'll feel well supported and efficient during hard sprint efforts. Incredibly, Brain does all this while keeping you in control and riding smooth on rough terrain without any need for extra cables and lockout levers on the handlebars. The World Cup Brain edition of the SID is not just a slight upgrade over the RLC and XX models, either. Along with the integrated Brain technology, it utilizes a carbon fiber steerer and crown, which reduce weight by over 100 grams and increases the overall stiffness. Also adding to the stiffness of is the short-travel-specific design. Leaving the 120-millimeter segment to the trail category, RockShox’s engineers were able to focus on the 80- to 100-millimeter travel range, and therefore develop lighter and stiffer uppers and air shafts. This new design, along with SRAM's Torque Caps (they create an enhanced interface between the hub and fork dropout), Power Bulge technology that reinforces the lowers, and 110-millimeter Boost spacing, keeps torsional stiffness high, allowing you to point-and-shoot while descending. Last, but certainly not least, on the feature spec is the Solo Air spring that’s customizable with RockShox’s Bottomless Tokens. The Solo Air spring lets you adjust pressure with a single Schrader valve that controls the pressure in both the positive and negative air chambers, making adjustments to pressure simple and intuitive. To customize ramp-up preference, RockShox’s Bottomless Tokens can be added to create a suspension curve that’s custom to your preferences. - Tapered Full Carbon Steerer tube - Top-adjust Brain damper w/ Position Sensitive technology - 110mm spacing with Torque Cap compatibility - 100mm of travel
- Lugged Cross fork to match the Double Cross Cyclocross frames - Lugged crown with Tange CrMo construction - Features eyelets for front rack and braze-ons for low-rider panniers - 44mm rake - Brake mount: cantilever
RockShox's 30 Gold fork provides the tech you need to ride harder, and go faster. High end features like lightweight magnesium lowers, 30mm stanchions, along with RockShox's Solo Air spring, and a TurnKey lockout deliver XC traction and control. RockShox's Power Bulge technology beefs up the lowers so you can dismantle technical trails with point and shred precision. Top all that off with an aluminum crown and steerer, and you'll have gold level performance without the gold level price.
Now you can update your 2010+ BoXXer Race, Team, RC, R2C2 and World Cup with the Charger Damper Upgrade Kit. The Charger is RockShox’s insanely refined damper, and its sealed construction with an expandable rubber bladder ensures damping consistency, reduces vibration, and is almost 100 grams lighter than the previous BoXXer damper. Adjustment is easy and intuitive, with a single compression adjuster and a beginning stroke rebound adjuster with a factory set Rapid Recovery tune. The internal shim stacks can be re-tuned for light or firm compression and rebound settings. Includes damper, syringe, and suspension fluid.
Upgrade your BoXXer with RockShox's Solo Air spring with revised spring curve and air spring tunability with Bottomless Tokens (4 included in package). This kit is compatible with BoXXer World Cup forks from 2011 to 2014 (serial number later than 16T11XXXXXXX).
For nearly two decades, the RockShox BoXXer has been gracing podiums at downhill World Cup races and leading the charge at freeride events. With a massive 200mm of linear, coil-sprung travel and an impressive weight of just 6.4 pounds, you'll devour every course with smooth, stylish speed. To make that happen, this fork features the groundbreaking Charger damper for excellent mid-stroke support and a bottomless feel. The BoXXer also has RockShox's 20mm Maxle Lite DH through-axle and big 35mm Fast Black stanchions. Combined, this chassis has the stiffness you need for surgical steering precision to hold the tightest lines on any track.
- Slides over upper fork legs to prevent frame/fork contact - Works on 35mm boXXers only
All-mountain, downhill and freeriding — no matter what your Domain, this RockShox fork is king. RockShox's Domain RC makes your world smooth again thanks to a big 180mm of coil-sprung travel. The slick, tunable Motion Control IS damping and user-friendly compression and rebound dials allow you to tweak the perfect feel for your local trails, jumps, or park. With RockShox's Maxle Lite through-axle, you'll be on the business end of surgical steering precision and supreme stiffness.
$17.00 - $40.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
Page 1 of 3 Next page